UNDER 3'S ARE FREE AND DO NOT REQUIRE A TICKET!
CAN ANY LARGE GROUPS OR PARTIES PLEASE CONTACT RAY ROBERTS DIRECTLY TO BOOK –
CONTACT DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWS: 07798655416 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The same outlets as usual will sell tickets on our behalf:
1. Filey Post Office, Hope St, Filey - 01723 514560
2. Tony Hill, Manor Farm, Staxton - 07944713819 *
3. Tommy's, Hope Street, Filey - 01723 314678
4. Mojo's Cafe, 55 Victoria Road, Scarborough - 01723 503666 (small charge for card users)
* No credit card facility.
In the unlikely event that the festival does not go ahead full refunds will be given (eg. if the government impose a blanket ban on crowded events), however other refunds will be in the form of credit for the 2020 festival. Please read the full Terms and Conditions towards the bottom of this page before completing your order.
A few tips before you book your tickets. Some of these tips might seem obvious to regular festival goers or campers but just in case...
1. This year we have changed the toilet suppliers (thank you Sharon, Ian and Matt for all the help over the past 11 years you did a great job). We do have more than 60 toilets on site plus disabled and urinal units, they are emptied and cleaned regularly over the weekend but inevitably some of the units run out of toilet paper, to avoid problems please ask for extra ones at our reception, or perhaps bring a spare one, or if all else fails they do sell them at the shop outside the toilets at very reasonable prices.
2. Before the site is open we position floodlights around the camping areas, these floodlights work on an inbuilt generator that we have to start up on the night when it gets dark, if you don’t want your beauty sleep interrupted by the sound of the generator humming sweetly in the night it might be an idea not to pitch your tent right next to them, more to follow.
3. Please note that the football euro champs quarter finals will be played over our weekend, we will have a marquee and large TV ready should any of the home nations make it that far, but as the TV costs £500 to hire we won’t be showing other matches if they don’t.
4. The security guys (and ladies) have a thankless task please familiarise and abide by the festival rules and that will help them tremendously. In particular our policy regarding late night entry and re entry.
5. One last tip come down into the arena on Sunday morning the stalls are open until 12 noon and we do have a few some quiet music on, it’s quite a nice atmosphere and finishes 4 hrs before we use to, but as you get 6 hrs extra on Thursday night and 5 hrs extra on Friday afternoons you still get 7 hrs extra entertainment and an extra nights stay for the same price.
Starbright Hideaways Glamping at Staxtonbury
Introducing Rachael & Leanne, the owners of Starbright Hideaways, Rustic bell tent hire for all outdoor occasions.
We are BRAND NEW to team Staxtonbury for 2020 and very excited to offer you festival goers an exclusive VIP Glamping area! All you need to do is open the tents and your ready to go, each tent sleeps a max of 4 people.
Contact us directly to book you Glamping Tent and ask us any questions.
Click the Facebook link below:
Terms & Conditions
Please familiarise yourselves with the below rules, which you and your group must adhere to during your stay at the festival:
1. There will be a NO SMOKING POLICY around the area where the straw bales are located. A smoking area will be provided within the arena.
2. Individually numbered wristbands will be issued upon your arrival, please wear them at all times.
3. No glasses or bottles to be taken in to the festival field, plastic containers will be available free at the bar.
4. No fires or open flames on the site whatsoever. All BBQs out by 10pm please. Our security will be on site to ensure this happens. People/groups going against this will be asked to leave. No Chinese Lanterns.
5. Whilst we appreciate the straw bales are fun please ask your children not to stack them up or pull them apart as this adds to the worry of fires.
6. DURING THE FESTIVAL THE WHOLE FIELD COMES UNDER NORMAL LICENSING RULES. THIS MEANS THAT NO ONE UNDER 18 YEARS OLD SHOULD CONSUME ALCOHOL (WHETHER THEY HAVE THEIR PARENTS PERMISSION OR NOT). ALL ALCOHOL WILL BE CONFISCATED FROM UNDER AGE PERSONS AND ONLY RETURNED TO A RESPONSIBLE ADULT AT THE END OF THE FESTIVAL. ANYONE FOUND TO BE DRINKING UNDER AGE WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE SITE. On the same footing anyone using excessive foul language or behaving in a manner to the annoyance of others will be asked to leave.
7. By all means eat, drink, dance, sing and be merry but please remember it is a family festival. Please be mindful of other festival goers and keep the noise levels down overnight please.
8. Well behaved dogs are allowed on leads.
9. 10mph speed restriction around the site please.
10. Please be aware the festival field is part of a working farm so be careful, report any dangers, and inform security, staff or First Aid Staff of any accidents.
11. Food and drink (including alcohol) may be brought in to the arena, but for personal consumption only. This will be 6 cans or beer/lager/cider per person, wine in plastic containers is allowed (but again for personal consumption.
12. Entry into the music arena is free, however entry onto the site and the use of the facilities is by ticket only.
13. Refunds: Tickets are purchased on a non-refundable basis, however individual circumstances will be looked at and applications for refunds should be made through Ray via the contacts page. In certain circumstances vouchers for the 2020 festival may be issued, but due to Paypal, postage and admin charges no cash refunds will be available
14. All Under 18's must be accompanied to the festival by an adult. The adult must also be camping in the same camping area. Please see the Under 18's page.
15. No entry or re-entry in to the music arena after 10.30pm on Friday or Saturday nights.
Any problems or queries please contact Ray or Mark as per the details on the contacts page and we will try and sort them out.
Many thanks :)
"The Staxtonbury Team"
Described by NME as "... with a varied line-up from folk to hard rock, Staxtonbury is easily North Yorkshire's most notable musical event"
If you wish to place a link to our website from your own please use the following code.
<a href="http://www.staxtonbury.com"><img src="http://www.staxtonbury.com/images/logo.png" border="0">