We still consider Staxtonbury to be the best value Family Music Festival in the country, the prices shown below are the prices you pay, there are no hidden extras such as booking fees, car parking, VIP areas etc. There will be a few changes to the site layout and the times/days when you can set up camp. Details of these will be sent out with your tickets. Nb 2017.There is a slight price rise due to extra licensing requirements but still the best value music festival in the country, (pre-Brexit).
Under 3's are free - no ticket required.
The same outlets as usual will sell tickets on our behalf:
1. Filey Post Office, Murray St, Filey - 01723 513115
2. Killerby Kitchen, Main St, Cayton - Mark on 07784233986 *
3. Tony Hill, Manor Farm, Staxton - 07944713819 *
4. Ray Roberts, Bridlington St, Hunmanby - 07798655416 *
5. Record Revivals 6 Northway, Scarborough (next to Stephen Joseph Theatre) YO11 1JL tel . 01723 351983 Email firstname.lastname@example.org open Tues.Thurs.Fri. and Sat. 10am-5pm
6. Mojo's Cafe, 55 Victoria Road, Scarborough - 01723 503666 (small charge for card users)
* No credit card facility.
In the unlikely event that the festival does not go ahead full refunds will be given, however other refunds will be in the form of credit for the 2018 festival. Please read the full Terms and Conditions towards the bottom of this page before completing your order.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY UNDER 18 TICKETS BOOKED ON THEIR OWN ARE SUBJECT TO A BOOKING REFERENCE NUMBER THROUGH RAY ROBERTS. YOU MUST CONTACT HIM DIRECTLY TO OBTAIN ONE
Ray Roberts - email email@example.com
Great British Glamping at Staxtonbury;
Following a successful, sell-out year in 2016 Glamping is returning again to Staxtonbury in 2017. We've partnered again with Great British Glamping who provide pre-pitched luxury bell tents in a dedicated Glamping Village complete with access to loos and a shower.
These 5 metre natural canvas bell tents come with all the trimmings: sleeping up to four people on camp beds, rugs, table, mirror, lighting and of course bunting! They will be pitched ready for your arrival leaving you ready to enjoy the festival with no hassle.
The Glamping village is available from Friday 7th July through to the close of the festival on Sunday 9th July. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07919 021 912.
Terms & Conditions
Please familiarise yourselves with the below rules, which you and your group must adhere to during your stay at the festival:
1. There will be a NO SMOKING POLICY around the area where the straw bales are located. A smoking area will be provided within the arena.
2. Individually numbered wristbands will be issued upon your arrival, please wear them at all times.
3. No glasses or bottles to be taken in to the festival field, plastic containers will be available free at the bar.
4. No fires or open flames on the site whatsoever. All BBQs out by 10pm please. Our security will be on site to ensure this happens. People/groups going against this will be asked to leave. No Chinese Lanterns.
5. Whilst we appreciate the straw bales are fun please ask your children not to stack them up or pull them apart as this adds to the worry of fires.
6. DURING THE FESTIVAL THE WHOLE FIELD COMES UNDER NORMAL LICENSING RULES. THIS MEANS THAT NO ONE UNDER 18 YEARS OLD SHOULD CONSUME ALCOHOL (WHETHER THEY HAVE THEIR PARENTS PERMISSION OR NOT). ALL ALCOHOL WILL BE CONFISCATED FROM UNDER AGE PERSONS AND ONLY RETURNED TO A RESPONSIBLE ADULT AT THE END OF THE FESTIVAL. ANYONE FOUND TO BE DRINKING UNDER AGE WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE SITE. On the same footing anyone using excessive foul language or behaving in a manner to the annoyance of others will be asked to leave.
7. By all means eat, drink, dance, sing and be merry but please remember it is a family festival. Please be mindful of other festival goers and keep the noise levels down overnight please.
8. Well behaved dogs are allowed on leads.
9. 10mph speed restriction around the site please.
10. Please be aware the festival field is part of a working farm so be careful, report any dangers, and inform security, staff or First Aid Staff of any accidents.
11. Food and drink (including alcohol) may be brought in to the arena, but for personal consumption only. This will be 6 cans or beer/lager/cider per person, wine in plastic containers is allowed (but again for personal consumption.
12. Entry into the music arena is free, however entry onto the site and the use of the facilities is by ticket only.
13. Refunds: Tickets are purchased on a non-refundable basis, however individual circumstances will be looked at and applications for refunds should be made through Ray via the contacts page. In certain circumstances vouchers for the 2018 festival may be issued, but due to Paypal, postage and admin charges no cash refunds will be available
14. All Under 18's must be accompanied to the festival by an adult. The adult must also be camping in the same camping area.
Any problems or queries please contact Ray or Mark as per the details on the contacts page and we will try and sort them out.
Many thanks :)
"The Staxtonbury Team"
Described by NME as "... with a varied line-up from folk to hard rock, Staxtonbury is easily North Yorkshire's most notable musical event"
If you wish to place a link to our website from your own please use the following code.
<a href="http://www.staxtonbury.com"><img src="http://www.staxtonbury.com/images/logo.png" border="0">