UNDER 3'S ARE FREE AND DO NOT REQUIRE A TICKET!
CAN ANY LARGE GROUPS OR PARTIES PLEASE CONTACT RAY ROBERTS DIRECTLY TO BOOK – CONTACT DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWS: 07798655416 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The same outlets as usual will sell tickets on our behalf:
1. Filey Post Office, Hope St, Filey - 01723 514560
2. Tony Hill, Manor Farm, Staxton - 07944713819 *
3. Record Revivals 6 Northway, Scarborough (next to Stephen Joseph Theatre) YO11 1JL tel . 01723 351983 Email email@example.com open Tues.Thurs.Fri. and Sat. 10am-5pm *
4. Mojo's Cafe, 55 Victoria Road, Scarborough - 01723 503666 (small charge for card users)
* No credit card facility.
In the unlikely event that the festival does not go ahead full refunds will be given, however other refunds will be in the form of credit for the 2020 festival. Please read the full Terms and Conditions towards the bottom of this page before completing your order.
Online Ticket Sales have now finished. The ticket outlets listed above do still have tickets left with instructions to sell on a first come first served basis so don't leave it until the very last minute, you dont want to miss this year. ANY LAST MINUTE TICKETS BOUGHT ONLINE WILL BE POSTED OUT WITHIN 24 HRS FIRST CLASS. Anyone who cannot get tickets via the outlets can contact Ray Roberts directly on 07798655416 for advice. Many thanks!
Great British Glamping at Staxtonbury 2019
Great British Glamping is back in full force for Staxtonbury 2019 bringing with them a village of luxury Bell Tents including a unique central Chill Tent space where you can enjoy reserved space away from the crowds.
The tents are made of natural canvas, cooler than regular tents in the day, and warmer at night. The tents are furnished with full-height airbeds, handwoven rugs, a small table, mirror, lighting and bunting. Loos will be close-by and the village is located very close to the security office and arena entrance. The tents sleep up to four people and the earlier you book the less you pay thanks to Earlybird pricing.
To book please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 07919 021 912. Please also check out Great British Glamping on Instagram and Facebook.
Terms & Conditions
Please familiarise yourselves with the below rules, which you and your group must adhere to during your stay at the festival:
1. There will be a NO SMOKING POLICY around the area where the straw bales are located. A smoking area will be provided within the arena.
2. Individually numbered wristbands will be issued upon your arrival, please wear them at all times.
3. No glasses or bottles to be taken in to the festival field, plastic containers will be available free at the bar.
4. No fires or open flames on the site whatsoever. All BBQs out by 10pm please. Our security will be on site to ensure this happens. People/groups going against this will be asked to leave. No Chinese Lanterns.
5. Whilst we appreciate the straw bales are fun please ask your children not to stack them up or pull them apart as this adds to the worry of fires.
6. DURING THE FESTIVAL THE WHOLE FIELD COMES UNDER NORMAL LICENSING RULES. THIS MEANS THAT NO ONE UNDER 18 YEARS OLD SHOULD CONSUME ALCOHOL (WHETHER THEY HAVE THEIR PARENTS PERMISSION OR NOT). ALL ALCOHOL WILL BE CONFISCATED FROM UNDER AGE PERSONS AND ONLY RETURNED TO A RESPONSIBLE ADULT AT THE END OF THE FESTIVAL. ANYONE FOUND TO BE DRINKING UNDER AGE WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE SITE. On the same footing anyone using excessive foul language or behaving in a manner to the annoyance of others will be asked to leave.
7. By all means eat, drink, dance, sing and be merry but please remember it is a family festival. Please be mindful of other festival goers and keep the noise levels down overnight please.
8. Well behaved dogs are allowed on leads.
9. 10mph speed restriction around the site please.
10. Please be aware the festival field is part of a working farm so be careful, report any dangers, and inform security, staff or First Aid Staff of any accidents.
11. Food and drink (including alcohol) may be brought in to the arena, but for personal consumption only. This will be 6 cans or beer/lager/cider per person, wine in plastic containers is allowed (but again for personal consumption.
12. Entry into the music arena is free, however entry onto the site and the use of the facilities is by ticket only.
13. Refunds: Tickets are purchased on a non-refundable basis, however individual circumstances will be looked at and applications for refunds should be made through Ray via the contacts page. In certain circumstances vouchers for the 2020 festival may be issued, but due to Paypal, postage and admin charges no cash refunds will be available
14. All Under 18's must be accompanied to the festival by an adult. The adult must also be camping in the same camping area. Please see the Under 18's page.
15. No entry or re-entry in to the music arena after 10.30pm on Friday or Saturday nights.
Any problems or queries please contact Ray or Mark as per the details on the contacts page and we will try and sort them out.
Many thanks :)
"The Staxtonbury Team"
Described by NME as "... with a varied line-up from folk to hard rock, Staxtonbury is easily North Yorkshire's most notable musical event"
If you wish to place a link to our website from your own please use the following code.
<a href="http://www.staxtonbury.com"><img src="http://www.staxtonbury.com/images/logo.png" border="0">